Learning Quran on your own is not an easy task, that is why many people prefer to take online Quran classes to find who helps them and guides them through their learning process.
How to find online Quran classes for beginners? Well, to find the online Quran classes all you have to do is to go on and type in google online Quran classes and you will get many results, the idea here is to find the course that suits you. Read the course description and its content slowly and decide if that’s what you are searching for or not.
If you want to know more about the best way to learn Quran for beginners and the Quran learning mobile apps that will help you learn faster then keep reading.
How can I learn Quran online for beginners?
The first thing to do is to start reading the Quran English translation and find the meaning and tarsier of the words or verses that you don’t understand.
There are many online resources like books, courses, and YouTube videos, just decide the best learning method for you. And to help you we have made simple steps for you to follow, here they are:
1- Start With Noorani Qaida:
This is the book that we have mentioned its name above. The book is made for kids, beginners, and adults to teach them the right pronunciation of the Arabic alphabet and how to spell words and alphabets when they are combined.
The book focuses on teaching you the Arabic language so that you can read the Quran easily. So, this is the first step to take in your learning journey.
From this book, you will learn the alphabets, the right pronunciation of each letter, the rules of pronunciation, short vowels, and long vowels. If you don’t want to learn just from books you can enroll yourself in a Noorani Qaida course that will teach you the basics and guide you throughout the course.
2- Learn Quran Reading:
After you have finished learning how to read Arabic, the right pronunciation of each letter, and the right reading of Arabic words, then comes the next step, which is to start reading Quran.
Now what you will focus on is how to read the verses and not just a single word or each word of the verse on its own. So that you can gain an understanding of the verse as a whole.
What you will do in this step is to start reading each verse of the holy Quran slowly. Keep practicing on reading each verse until you read it correctly with no mistakes.
Then go to the next verse and repeat the process. In this step, you got to listen to the recitation of your favorite reciter and repeat after him. Then try to read the verse on your own and see if you manage to do it right.
Also, if you don’t prefer self-study then no worries there are many courses out there, online and offline just decide if you want to study from home or go to a school, then enroll yourself in the course that you find best for you.
3- Start With Easy Chapters:
Here the goal is to start reading the short surahs first to encourage yourself to keep going especially for beginners. When you manage to read a full surah on your own you will get excited and eager to continue, unlike starting with long surahs.
So, start with the last chapter of the Holy Quran and don’t rush yourself learn slowly and be patient, when you finish the short surahs and you are able to read them correctly this means that you will manage to read the long surahs easily.
4- Learn your Favorite Verses:
When you read the holy Quran sometimes you feel that the verse you are reading is talking to you, answering your questions and concerns, or making you feel relieved.
And some verses have many benefits to the reciter, like Ayat ul Kursi.
This verse is from surah al Baqarah which holds a special place in every Muslim’s heart. So, you can start by reading this verse and other verses that you love reading, you don’t have to wait until you finish the whole Quran.
5- Try To Find Your Favorite surah:
Another thing that will encourage you is to read your Favorite surah. Some people prefer to read Surah Rahman, al Kahf and Surah Yaseen, and other surahs for their many benefits.
You can also start by reading those surahs or any other surah you love.
And you don’t have to wait until you finish the whole Quran, read it at any time.
6- Learn the rules and tajweed to read the Quran correctly:
To learn how to read the Quran without mistakes the first thing you should do is to learn what is called tajweed rules. It is the rules used to read each letter correctly. The word tajweed itself means beautification, the act of perfecting something.
With tajweed you will learn how to pronounce the words in their right form, as each letter comes out from a part of the mouth, tajweed will help you do so.
The prophet peace and blessing be upon him said: “The best among you (Muslims) are those who learn the Quran and teach it.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari).
7- Take each rule one at a time:
Don’t learn all the tajweed rules at the same time and then try to apply them because this will be a disaster. Give time to learn each rule at a time then apply the rule that you have learned.
By doing so you will give the required time for your brain to process and learn correctly instead of rushing things off.
8- Listen to your favorite Quran reciter:
To learn the tajweed rules better and be able to read without making any mistakes you should listen to a reciter and read after him. Pay attention to how he reads, when he raises his voice and when he lowers it.
Listen to how he pronounces each letter and word, the more you listen the better you get. There are many reciters that you could choose from like Saad El Ghamidi, Abdul Rahman Al Sudais, Mishary Rashid Al-Afasy, and Abdul Basit Abdus Samad.
9- Learn the meaning of what you read:
Try your best to understand each verse you are reading, read the translation of the Quran, and search for what you don’t understand.
10- Recite Quran slowly:
The main goal of reciting the Quran is to understand it, read it slowly with care and if you don’t understand the meaning of a verse or word then search for it, don’t skip it.
So, you need to recite slowly and pay attention to every word and search for the meaning of what you don’t understand. Sit in a quiet and clean place so that no one distracts you.
Now if you still have some questions on your mind or if you are wondering what to do next, then visit our website, muslimtutorspot.com, and find what you are looking for.
What are the best Quran apps?
Here is a list of the best How do I learn Quran apps for beginners:
1- Learn Quran Tajwid App:
With the help of this App, you will learn how to recite the Quran correctly with tajweed. Now learning anything has become much easier with the help of technology.
Through this Quran App, you will find many lessons starting from the basics all the way to the advanced level of tajweed. That’s why this app is one of the best, especially for beginners. So don’t worry if you don’t know how to recite Quran or if you can’t recite it correctly because this great app will guide you all the way.
With this app, you can choose whether you want to study on your own or with a teacher.
- Voice: Voice narration of the Arabic scripts, so you can learn to pronounce the script perfectly.
- Practice Helps Transliteration of the Arabic text and topic highlight. These features can be turned on and off as you wish.
- Recording: Record your voices so you can compare your recitation to the narration or to be evaluated by your teacher later.
- Quranic Examples: Examples used in the theories, practices, and tests are taken from Quran verses to familiarize learners with Quranic words
- Pictures & Video: Explaining Makharij needs a picture, explaining Ishmam needs video, etc. This app provides them.
- Placement Test: Assessment to find out how well you know tajwid.
My Result: Track your Quran recitation learning progress.
Auto-Evaluation Test: automatically-evaluated tests to independently measure your understanding.
2- Quranic: Learn Quran and Arabic App:
This app is for people who don’t know Arabic but want to earn to read Quran in Arabic. It offers a fun and easy way to learn the Quran words and their meaning. It also provides stories from the Quran to help you learn faster.
- Learn smart – Intelligently chosen lessons teach you the most common words first.
- Learn from the Quran – you’ll be learning Arabic using stories from the Quran itself!
- Bite-sized lessons help you learn in short, focused sessions.
- Learn faster – spaced repetition increases how much information you retain.
- Learn grammar, punctuation, & Arabic vocabulary.
- Discover the best techniques to memorize verses from the Holy Quran.
- Sleek, modern UI provides a more engaging learning environment than a classroom.
- Learn Quranic Arabic wherever you go – everything you need is in the app!
3- Learn To Read The Quran:
An application that will teach you how to read Quran in Arabic, with lessons that will start with you from the basics all the way to the advanced level. It also contains audio to teach you the right pronunciation of each letter in the Arabic alphabet.
- User-friendly design
- Arabic alphabet lessons (With Audio)
- 114 Surahs of the Quran in both Arabic and English (With Audio)
- Tips & Notes Page
4- Quran Word by Word with Audio – eQuran Teacher App:
This Quran app is very handy, you can read and listen to the recitation of every single word which will teach you to recite the Quran correctly in addition to memorizing the surahs. You can choose the specific verse you want to learn and repeat it as much as you want until you learn it. Don’t worry the text and audio are both Synchronized.
Also, the application doesn’t need the internet you can use it offline. The application is suitable for kids and adults.
- Audio and Text Synchronized
- Roman (Transliteration) for Better understanding
- Complete Quran Audio by Ibrahim Mir Muhammadi
- Clear and High-Quality Audio
- Complete Quran App Word by Word
- Repeat Word Option (1 time, 2 times, 3 times, and 5 times)
- Create your Favorite Verses list
- Easy Quran Learning at home
- Stylish and Attractive Graphics
- Download Single Surah Audio (That you want to listen to)
- Download Complete Quran with a
- single click
- Fast Downloading Data
- Update Data or Remove Data option
- Use this App Offline (without Internet after downloading)
5- Learn Arabic with the Quran:
Whether you’re a beginner or not, 5 minutes per day is enough to help you:
- Learn to read, understand and memorize the Quran with ease
- Understand & Learn Arabic
- Focus on your prayers
- Improve your relationship with Allah
- Memorize the Quran more easily
- Smart learning: Quran Progress focuses on the most commonly appearing
- Quranic vocabulary (over 1500 words) – less effort, better results!
- Learn with ease: You are assisted by your very own virtual coach.
- Learn stress-free: Your revision plan is generated automatically.
- Learn without forgetting: The app utilizes spaced repetition because learning Arabic is good but retaining it is better!
- Learn in a fun way: the best way to learn Arabic is by having fun!
- Varied learning exercises: Quizzes, Multiple Choice Questions, Writing, and Guessing Games.
In the end, if you still wondering about something or if you have any questions just visit our website, muslimtutorspot.com and we will help you.