Sometimes you get the feeling of wanting to read the Quran right now but you don’t have the Mushaf with you, that is when the Quran app comes in handy. There are many Qurans applications out there, and because we know how disturbing it is to find the best one for you, we have made a list for you.
What’s the best Quran for beginner’s apps? The best Quran for beginner’s apps includes: Learn Quran Tajwid, Learn Quran, Quranic: Learn Quran and Arabic, Quran Word by Word with Audio, and even more. Each one of them has many features that will be of great help.
Which Quran app is the best? If you want to know the answer then keep reading.
What are the Best Quran Apps for Android?
Here is a list of the best mobile apps to learn the Quran for beginners online through apps right from your smartphone.
With the help of this App, you will learn how to recite the Quran correctly with tajweed. Now learning anything has become much easier with the help of technology.
Through this Quran App, you will find many lessons starting from the basics all the way to the advanced level of tajweed. That’s why this app is one of the best, especially for beginners. So don’t worry if you don’t know how to recite Quran or if you can’t recite it correctly because this great app will guide you all the way.
With this app, you can choose whether you want to study on your own or with a teacher.
- Voice: Voice narration of the Arabic scripts, so you can learn to pronounce the script perfectly.
- Practice Helps Transliteration of the Arabic text and topic highlight. These features can be turned on and off as you wish.
- Recording: Record your voices so you can compare your recitation to the narration or to be evaluated by your teacher later.
- Quranic Examples: Examples used in the theories, practices, and tests are taken from Quran verses to familiarize learners with Quranic words
- Pictures & Video: Explaining Makharij needs a picture, explaining Ishmam needs video, etc. This app provides them.
- Placement Test: Assessment to find out how well you know tajwid.
- My Result: Track your Quran recitation learning progress.
- Auto-Evaluation Test: automatically-evaluated tests to independently measure your understanding.
This app is for people who don’t know Arabic but want to earn to read Quran in Arabic. It offers a fun and easy way to learn the Quran words and their meaning. It also provides stories from the Quran to help you learn faster.
- Learn smart – Intelligently chosen lessons teach you the most common words first.
- Learn from the Quran – you’ll be learning Arabic using stories from the Quran itself!
- Bite-sized lessons help you learn in short, focused sessions.
- Learn faster – spaced repetition increases how much information you retain.
- Learn grammar, punctuation, & Arabic vocabulary.
- Discover the best techniques to memorize verses from the Holy Quran.
- Sleek, modern UI provides a more engaging learning environment than a classroom.
- Learn Quranic Arabic wherever you go – everything you need is in the app!
An application that will teach you how to read Quran in Arabic, with lessons that will start with you from the basics all the way to the advanced level. It also contains audio to teach you the right pronunciation of each letter in the Arabic alphabet.
- User-friendly design
- Arabic alphabet lessons (With Audio)
- 114 Surahs of the Quran in both Arabic and English (With Audio)
- Tips & Notes Page
This Quran app is very handy, you can read and listen to the recitation of every single word which will teach you to recite the Quran correctly in addition to memorizing the surahs. You can choose the specific verse you want to learn and repeat it as much as you want until you learn it. Don’t worry the text and audio are both Synchronized.
Also, the application doesn’t need the internet you can use it offline. The application is suitable for kids and adults.
- Audio and Text Synchronized
- Roman (Transliteration) for Better understanding
- Complete Quran Audio by Ibrahim Mir Muhammadi
- Clear and High-Quality Audio
- Complete Quran App Word by Word
- Repeat Word Option (1 time, 2 times, 3 times, and 5 times)
- Create your Favorite Verses list
- Easy Quran Learning at home
- Stylish and Attractive Graphics
- Download Single Surah Audio (That you want to listen to)
- Download Complete Quran with a
- single click
- Fast Downloading Data
- Update Data or Remove Data option
- Use this App Offline (without Internet after downloading)
Whether you’re a beginner or not, 5 minutes per day is enough to help you:
- Learn to read, understand and memorize the Quran with ease
- Understand & Learn Arabic
- Focus on your prayers
- Improve your relationship with Allah
- Memorize the Quran more easily
- Smart learning: Quran Progress focuses on the most commonly appearing
- Quranic vocabulary (over 1500 words) – less effort, better results!
- Learn with ease: You are assisted by your very own virtual coach.
- Learn stress-free: Your revision plan is generated automatically.
- Moreoever; Learn without forgetting: The app utilizes spaced repetition because learning Arabic is good but retaining it is better!
- Learn in a fun way: the best way to learn Arabic is by having fun!
- Varied learning exercises: Quizzes, Multiple Choice Questions, Writing, and Guessing Games.
With the help of this great Quran learning app, you will memorize the Quran easily, the app doesn’t just focus on memorizing. Here are the features that the app provides:
- Ayah wise memorization
- Selecting a range of ayahs for memorization
- Repeat single ayah
- Add Delay between Ayah’s
- Repeat within the Range of Surah’s
- Special Page/features targeted for revision needs
Another great app that will help you with learning and memorizing the Quran. This Quran App includes Quran Recitation, Quran Translations, and Quran Tafsir.
- Complete scalable Quran with all diacritical marks
- Side by side English translation by Mufti Taqi Usmani with audio
- The beautiful Uthmanic and IndoPak script (fonts)
- Complete audio recitation of famous Qari (Sheikh Mishari Rashid)
- Bookmarking (up to 3 bookmarks)
- Bulk download (for last ten sura only)
- Portrait and landscape mode
- Scalable font sizes
- Sura and Juz index
- High-quality audio recitation with ayah highlighting
- Pinch/zoom feature for changing the font size
- Fast audio playback through robust download method with progress icon
- Colored ayah marking to show downloaded audio
- The contextual toolbar on double tap
- Option to update existing content (for fixing errors in Quran text, translation, or audio)
- Go to aya feature
- Search feature
A free app that helps you memorize the holy Quran easily with English translation to understand the meaning of the verses easily.
- Aaya wise memorization
- Mark every Aaya as memorized
- Selecting a range of Aaya for memorization
- Repeat range of Aaya for memorization
This app is one of the best and it has many great features which include:
Quran for Android provides the following features:
- crystal clear Madani compliant images.
- gapless audio playback
- ayah bookmarking, tagging, and sharing
- over 15 audio recitations are available with highlighting support.
- night mode
- customizable audio repeat
- translations / tafsir in over 20 different languages.
This great Quran app has the following amazing features:
Al-Quran has an elegant style and exclusive benefits, including:
- Othomani font similar to that of the printed Quran
- There are two options for browsing the Quran by Suras or by Ajzaa
- There are three ways to browse:
- By scrolling up
- Or By paging
- By Al-Quran TV
- Display the meanings of difficult words by clicking on them
- Zoom in and out of the font to suit the eye and the size of the mobile / tablet
- Bookmark Ayah to be restored later
- Searching for every word or part of it in the entire Holy Quran or in a specific surah
- Open directly and automatically to the last reading position
- Setting the backlight on the mobile phone/tablet
- Choose the application interface language
- Activate the night mode
- Placing or removing a graphical background behind the Quran text
- Choose between multiple themes for the application
- For Al-Quran TV, you can choose a suitable animated background
- Change the color of the Quranic text
- Setting border for the Quran text and choosing its color
- Making the Quran text bold or not
- Choosing a specific reciter from among several
- Repetition of the surah, the Joza, Hezb, or the quarter Hezb
- Repeating an Ayah or more
- Selection of Ayah or more for repetition or Tafsir
- Display a wide range of Tafsir.
- You can download “add-ons” attached to the application to download animated background for Quran TV and Tafsirs
- The ability to know the syntax of any word in the Noble Quran by clicking on it
What are the Best Quran Apps for IOS?
A great Quran app for iOS and android that are free of ads. With the help of this great application, you will be able to read Quran anywhere and anytime. You can choose to listen to the recitation of the surah by the voice of the reciter you like. Additionally, with the help of this app you can memorize the holy Quran.
This great app provides you with many reciters to choose from, here are the app features:
- Translations: Listen to the Holy Quran in Arabic alongside its translation ( French, English, and Urdu).
- Offline mode: Download recitations, playlists, and tracks, and bring your Quran with you anywhere using our offline mode. Download all the surats or one by one surat.
- Favorites: Create your personal Quran collection simply by marking playlists as your favorite.
- Audio features: Play audio in the background while you’re using your Mac. Repeat, shuffle, and timer functions are also included
With this Quran app you can read and listen to the Quran anytime and anywhere that has no ads. The app also includes a translation. Here are some of its features:
- Read & translate: Arabic text and pick from 40+ translations.
- Listen: to 50+ top reciters with highlight customizable controls.
- Mark your Favorites
- Understand: with interpretations (Tafsir).
- Reflect: add your Reflections to verses.
- Contemplate: add related verses to your FAVORITE lists.
- Search: for verses and specific words.
- Bookmark: save your reading positions.
- Listen only: Background play.
- Night reading.
One of the best learning Quran apps, you can listen to the recitation of the Quran and read the Tafseer of any verse that you don’t understand. You can also repeat the audio and learn the meaning of each word.
Here are some of the features that this app has:
- Several Translations & Tafsirs.
- Word by word Analysis & Translations.
- Bookmarks & Notes.
- Search & Quran Index.
- Powerful Full-Text Search Engine with Highlights.
- Quran Majeed Audio mp3.
- Various Customization Options, Tajweed & Others.
- All feature supports offline (Quran offline)
There are many Qurans apps to learn from and we have mentioned the best apps for both android and iOS. All you have to do is to choose the one that is best for you.
How to choose? For example, if you don’t always have an access to the internet then it’s better for you to choose an app that can work offline. If the ads annoy you then choose an app that doesn’t have ads. Read the people’s reviews about the app before you download it.
In the end, I would like to tell you that you can visit our website muslimtutorspot at any time if you are searching for online courses or information. We are always glad to help.